1. Grade Input and Revision
Due Dates for Grade
Dec. 17th 09:00 ~ Dec. 31th 08:30
Grade Open to Students and Revision
Dec. 31th 10:00 ~ Jan. 7th 17:00
Jan 8th 11:00
Repeated Course Selective Deletion
Jan 9th 16:00
1) Students who complete online course evaluation for all courses in which they enrolled for the semester have access to their preliminary grades. (Course evaluation will be shortly closed on Dec 31th 10:00-17:00 to improve the quality)
2) Grade Review URL : http://sugang.korea.ac.kr/grade/
3) Log into Grade Review System
※ KU students - ID : Student Number, Password : KUPID password
※ Domestic exchange student
- ID : Temporary KU student number
- Password : 7 final digits of your Resident Registration Number
4) Grade "I" will be switched to "F" the day after Grade Confirmation. If you have inquiries regarding your grade(s), you should contact a professor or instructor during the ‘Grade Revision Period’.
5) If you repeated a course, please check the course again on the Course registration menu at [KUPID>Go to Class>]. If you find any mistakes in the course registration, you are kindly asked to report it to your affiliated college/school by Dec 14th.
6) If you repeated a course, the former grade will be erased through a screening procedure after the Grade Confirmation. You can check your new grade for this session after Jan 9th 17:00.
Academic Administration Division